About Diploma in DIPLOMA IN CONSTRUCTION & INTERIOR DESIGNING
Diploma in Civil Engineering is a diploma program which is of a total of 3 years duration, divided into six semesters. The candidates who have pursued a degree in 10th or 12th in PCM can pursue a course in Diploma in Civil Engineering. Through this course, the students are provided with a curriculum of the basic concept of Civil Engineering with in-depth theoretical and practical knowledge of Civil engineering and construction management concept. The various areas of Civil Engineering which are covered by Diploma in Civil Engineering course include structures, Construction Management, Building and Shaping of Materials, Construction of Satellites, Dams, Highways, etc.
The selection of candidates for admission to Diploma in Civil Engineering course is done either through direct admission or through an entrance exam such as Delhi CET, AP JEE, etc. The average course fee for Diploma in Civil ranges somewhere in between 50k to 2 lakh depending on the type of Institute.
DIPLOMA IN CONSTRUCTION & INTERIOR DESIGNING
AutoCAD 2D Syllabus Duration Min: (1Month) Max: (2 Month)
- Introduction of AutoCAD, Units, AutoCAD Desktop
- General Commands and their uses, Line, Erase, undo and their Applications, Dimension Draw & Modify tools Application
- Units for Civil, Mechanical, Architectural etc
- Hatch, Gradient and their applications, Tiles designing with proper measurement Make Block, insert Block, Understand the drawing, professional drawing designing
- Properties tool, Layer Properties and Match Property
- Design Center and Application
- Printing & Plotting with and without scale
- Projects for related to the student fields, Civil, Mechanical, Architectural, Interior, Exterior, Electrical, Electronics, Automobile, Die Making Mold Designing, Instrument Designing, Fabrication Etc.
AutoCAD 3D Syllabus
- Introduction of AutoCAD 3D, How to convert 20 drawing into 3D
- Introduction about Wireframe and Surface Modeling, Solid Modeling & Solid Editing tool Application
- Orbit, Material and theirs Editing. Render with Material & Ughting
- Render with Lights (Only for Civil, Interior, Architectural Students)
- Camera and their Application)
- Co-ordinate with different software imports and exports
- AutoCAD Drawing into 3Ds Max, etc.
DIPLOMA IN CONSTRUCTION & INTERIOR DESIGNING Options and Job Prospects
After completing a course in Diploma in Civil Engineering, the candidates can opt for various career opportunities and job prospects. The candidates who have pursued a degree in Diploma in Civil Engineering can go for either a government-based or a private based industry The various job options which the candidates can off after pursuing a degree in Diploma in Civil Engineering include Assistant Civil Engineer, Junior Construction Manager, Assistant Inventory Manager, Construction Project Assistant, Junior Plant Engineer, Professor, Consultant, etc. The starting salary of a candidate for Diploma in Civil Engineering ranges in between INR 3 to 6 LPA.