Diploma in Hardware Networking
- Computer Architecture and its parts, Storage Device.
- Assembling of Computer.
- Partitioning & Formatting Hard Disk.
- Installation of Software and Anti-Virus.
- Different types of Laptop Components.
- Laptop Assembling, Repairing Laptops.
- Troubleshooting and Networking Concepts.
- Networking Standards & Topologies.
- IP Addressing, Creating Subnets.
- Windows Server 2003 Networking, Managing Domain, User & Groups.
- File & Folder Sharing, NT Backup.
- Managing Access Point, Wireless LAN Cards.
- Troubleshooting Networking.
The course is useful for Computer Hardware & Networking Professionals, System Administrators, Installers and End users, Engineering Graduates will benefit more by attending the workshop also.
Course Duration: 6 Months
Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking (DCHN) includes following topic
LEVEL 1: COMPUTER HARDWARE
- Information to working principle of devices
- Mother board
- Power supply
- Assembling, dis-assembling of pc
- Cmos/bios study
- Operating system and software installation
- Configuring cards and devices
- Dual operating system installation
- Error identification
- Trouble shooting
- Virus protection & scanning
LEVEL 2: ADVANCE COMPUTER HARDWARE AND INTERNET
- Complete Internet
- File Systems Conversion
- Disk Quota, Data Compression, Encryption
- Partitions Management
- Virtual Machines
- Raid access of Harddisk
- Disaster protection and Data Recovery
LEVEL 3: COMPUTER NETWORKING
- Introduction to Networking
- Cabling topology
- Protocols TCP/IP
- Windows Firewall Settings
- Different types of modems
- Remote access
- Internet Sharing
- Performance management
- Using Offline Files
- Networking under windows 2000
- Server client network
- Active Directory Installation
- Event Viewer
- Internetworking and internet utilities
- Layers of Networking
LEVEL 4: ADVANCE COMPUTER NETWORKING
(Diploma in Hardware Networking)
- Profiles Roaming/ Local
- DHCP and DNS
- MAC Address
- Local Security Policies
- Active Directory User Properties
- MMC intro and Use
- Terminal Services